Hall with walk-in storage cupboard / extra hanging space (iron + ironing board) and room to put your suitcases.
Bedroom with double bed (plus space for travel cot)
Bathroom ( full length bath + shower over )
Open plan Kitchen / Lounge ( + sofabed )
( Fully fitted kitchen equipped with fridge/freezer – Washer/dryer – Dishwasher – Oven/hob & Microwave )
Travel cot and highchair happily supplied on request
* * * * *
Under floor heating throughout the apartment
The apartment has free Wi-Fi access
TV / DVD player
Small library of books & DVDs
Folders with useful local information to help you enjoy your stay.
Private parking/Bike shed
Freshly laundered bed linen / towels / t-towels are provided for your stay. All heating & lighting costs are included, and a “welcome tray” is here for you on arrival.
And here’s what our guests say :
– What a lovely apartment. All the little extra touches really helped to make this a wonderful holiday for us in an ideal location.
– Lovely warm welcome, and nothing too much trouble, comfortable and relaxing stay.
. . . . We return to Milford on Sea whenever we can. Little Egret is a gem! Pam and Pete are very welcoming hosts.
. . . . Lovely walks and great fish and chips from the village.
– When somewhere has been highly recommended, there’s always the risk it won’t measure up to expectations. But Little Egret is even better than we hoped for – immaculately clean and with so many thoughtful touches.
– What a find! The location is fantastic in the heart of the village, and all our needs catered for in the apartment. Loved the welcome tray after a long journey. Thank you!
. . . . Shame it was just for 3 days – next time we will be back for longer. Really enjoyed the lovely apartment and area.
. . . . Our 5th visit to Little Egret and its as good as our first!
– Great location, apartment well equipped and warm. Lovely Christmas touches too.
The apartment has a private parking space for one car at rear of property + access to a secure bike shed.
And just to say . . . . . . . . .
We have lived in the village for 17 years and love to welcome our guests to Milford on Sea and Little Egret. The apartment is personally managed by us, and is always cleaned to a very high standard before each visit.
THE APARTMENT HAS A NO SMOKING POLICY – AND WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE CANNOT ACCEPT PETS